RCRA Reference, 2014 Edition
the full text of the RCRA regulations in 40 CFR Parts 260-280
and 148. Also included are book icons
that alert you to EPA guidance contained in McCoy's RCRA Unraveled.
(Quantity discounts available.)
Softbound, 1,222 pages.
7.375 x 9.25 x 1.8 inches
published January 2014
RCRA Ropes Is Essential
RCRA Reference contains the complete text of the federal
hazardous waste regulations that implement Subtitle C of RCRA. Discover
how RCRA Reference and our companion book, McCoy's
RCRA Unraveled, help you find
critical information on the fly.
RCRA Reference contains:
- Full text of 40 CFR Parts 260-280 and 148
- Regs current as of November 15, 2013
- Summary of significant rule changes in the last three years allows you to track trends and stay up to date
- Knowledge-based index, developed by engineers, enables you to find relevant topics, including widely used terms such as "satellite accumulation" that do not appear in the regs
- Book icons that alert you to guidance in RCRA Unraveled
- An easy-to-read format
- Thumb tabs help you navigate to a particular Part or Subpart
- Tables, equations, charts, and forms designed for maximum clarity of content
- Section numbers at the top of each page allow fast access to specific sections
of the regs
- Publisher's notes indicating errors or omissions by EPA or the Office of the
- Shaded text showing regulations that have changed in the past year since the
the 2014 edition of McCoy's RCRA Reference
McCoy and Associates,
Inc. is committed to providing solid, reliable environmental compliance
information. We guarantee your satisfaction. If you are not completely
satisfied with your publication, return your book for a complete
and immediate refund.